Deadline: July 17, 2022
Purposes for the Ethereum Foundation Fellowship Program 2022 are actually open. The Ethereum Basis Fellowship Program is a small discussion board for leaders who, throughout the course of 6 months, drive their very own tasks that use Ethereum as a public good destined to assist billions of individuals coordinate and thrive.
Ethereum has already reached hundreds of thousands of individuals, however to succeed in the subsequent billion, Ethereum should overcome many gaps in illustration throughout cultures, nationalities, and financial courses.
The Fellowship Program is about bridging these gaps by figuring out and supporting distinctive and gifted people serving to to allow Ethereum’s relevance and breaking down obstacles to entry for these underrepresented individuals and communities who will change into the way forward for web3.
- Networking and community-building
- Potential funding
- Open to candidates dedicated to their very own undertaking that helps Ethereum change into a software of and for the subsequent billion.
- Their undertaking might be a decentralized app, a chunk of analysis, a neighborhood constructing initiative, or one thing else completely. Some tasks could be a part of a lifelong quest of the Fellow; others might be a model new thought that’s simply getting began.
- Regardless of the undertaking, whomever the Fellow, the Fellowship Program is targeted on public items that allow the flourishing of populations, communities, or people under-represented within the Ethereum ecosystem at the moment.
- There isn’t a formal standards for changing into a Fellow. All candidates will likely be reviewed primarily based on the content material of the supplies submitted. Last candidates will likely be requested for a brief follow-up interview following choice.
- Purposes from all technical and non-technical backgrounds are inspired. Some familiarity with web3/Ethereum ideas is predicted, however not required.
- Fellows needn’t be affiliated with any group or workforce. Unbiased people are welcome to use.
Fellows are usually not required to work on their undertaking full-time, however Fellows decide to:
- Defining objectives for his or her undertaking and driving it ahead in a measurable manner throughout the 6 month program interval.
- Documenting their journey, and writing a reflective blogpost after the fellowship is full.
- Collaborating in cohort-wide actions on a month-to-month foundation.
- Showcase their tasks/analysis in related native, regional, or world conferences.
If you’re engaged on a undertaking that may assist Ethereum attain the subsequent billion customers, apply to change into a fellow earlier than July 17, 2022!
For extra data, go to Ethereum Foundation Fellowship.